An infographic is a visual representation of information. It can be anything from charts and graphs to artistic ways of looking at a concept or idea. Businesses and bloggers use them to share an idea in a more interesting way than an article and they are often shared and re blogged by those who see and like the infographic.
Infographics are a great way to market your business. They are ideal for social media sharing and are also terrific for garnering traffic and natural links to your site from those who like your infographics.
More articles about infographics:
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Infographics But Were Afraid to Ask
- Infographics as Link Bait
- Seeding Your Infographic for the Most Views and Backlinks
- Five Do’s and Don’ts of Infographics
- Ten Steps for a Complete Infographic Strategy
- Internet Marketing Insights. Ep 2. Infographics with Kyle Claypool
If you’re fired up about infographics, but don’t feel prepared to execute an infographic strategy on your own, call me today. I have teams in place that can create your infographic, use webmaster outreach to get you permanent links on relevant sites and get your infographic shared via the social channels. It’s what we do. Call today. 913-915-4282.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Internet Marketing Land
- SEO is a Diet. PPC is Plastic Surgery
- How Google Ranks
- Link Building Anatomy 2012
- Search Retargeting CPC less than Pay Per Click
- Google AdWords Explained